Our Chapter History
National Charity League, Inc. now has over 200 Chapters in 23 states with more than 56,000 total members. All Chapters embrace the philosophy of strengthening the mother-daughter relationship and serving the communities through philanthropy and developing future community leaders. We may all be proud of our legacy and grateful to that small group of women in 1925.
Initially formed in 2004, the Rolling Hills Chapter was chartered at the National Convention in April 2006 and received Articles of Incorporation and Non-profit status in June of 2006. The chapter’s 300 plus membership of Patronesses, Ticktockers, and Sustainers reside within the San Ramon Valley Unified School District boundaries and partner with over 30 philanthropies to serve and support our local community. Through our league and philanthropic work today, we hope to build mothers and daughters of strong character who will help make the world a better place tomorrow.