Members have opportunities to engage in experiences that build essential skills, such as confidence, consensus and team building, event planning, conflict resolution and parliamentary procedure. Each Chapter member is required to complete annual leadership obligations. For our Chapter, this includes: Chapter job for patronesses and Class job for Ticktockers.
The NCL Experience is a six-year plan designed to be a small group leadership program that provides opportunities for each developing young woman to know the joy of helping others, to learn tolerance and kindness, to mature and build confidence, and to make friends while sharing and participating in these activities in a safe and comfortable age appropriate environment.
Leadership Development Activities of our Chapter include:
- Leadership Job Opportunities for both the mother & daughter.
- Leadership Development Training
- Team Leadership Opportunities
- Event Planning for both Social and Philanthropy Activities
- Small Group/Committee opportunities
- District-Wide Leadership Training and Activities
Each Ticktocker class has Class Officer positions, which are held by different members each year.
- Vice President-Philanthropy
- Vice President-Programs
- Recording Secretary
- Corresponding Secretary
Patroness jobs include Board positions, responsible for ensuring the chapter operates according to the By Laws, the Policies and chapter positions.
- President Elect
- Vice President Membership
- Vice President Ticktockers
- Vice President Philanthropy
- Vice President Patroness Activities
- Vice President Communications
- Vice President Provisionals
Chapter jobs include Grade Level Advisors (GLAs) who work in pairs to oversee each Ticktocker class, chairpersons roles for various committees, philanthropy liaisons to coordinate the volunteer opportunities for each philanthropy, Web Master, photographer, historian, hospitality, and more.